COVID-19 and recent tragedies
For information from NSHA about COVID-19, including news, resources and visitor restrictions, visit http://www.nshealth.ca/coronavirus
You can also get some quick tips in the infographics below.
COVID-19 and the recent tragedies in Nova Scotia have been hard on our communities. We want you to know that we’re still here to help.
NSHA Mental Health and Additions clinicians are still available and can meet with you in person, over the phone or through virtual video visit software, which is safe and private. Watch the video below to learn more.
Online mental health and addictions services
- ICAN (Conquer Anxiety and Nervousness) – Anxiety Program: People looking for help for anxiety and depression can benefit from doing this program. In this program, you will learn and understand anxiety.
- Mindwell U: A free online challenge that takes just five minutes a day, and can be accessed anywhere and on any device.
- Therapy Assistance Online (TAO): A free and private online resource available to Nova Scotians. It includes interactive activities and videos for people having challenges with their mental health.
- Wellness Together Canada: Mental Health and Substance Use Support: Free online resources, tools, apps and connections to trained volunteers and qualified mental health professionals when needed.
- Take5 Gambling Support Network: Online support for those experiencing gmbling problems and/or harms.