The Community Transition Program (CTP) helps adults who have complex (mental and physical) health and behavioural challenges, and residential/social support needs. The goal is to transition individuals from inappropriate settings to an appropriate level of care within the community.
Services offered are tailored to address individual’s needs. The following may be offered:
- Life management skills development
- Housing support
- Health and wellness
- Clinical support
- Employment/education support
- Relationship and social support network
- Family support and education
- Behavioural/risk management
- Crisis support
This program is managed by Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA) and Department of Community Services (DCS).
Accessing this Service
Click here if you are unsure which NSHA Zone you live in.